Affordable Professional-Grade Graphics Solutions
Powered by the "Polaris" Architecture
Content creation has evolved over the past ten years, and so have the demands of the designers and creators. CAD professionals want flexible, sleek, and quiet small form-factor workstations. Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 delivers the performance and reliability workstation users need to get their job done.
Great Performance in a Small Form Factor
Purpose-built for CAD professionals, the Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 graphics card delivers up to 2.4 TFLOPS of compute performance. Based on 14nm FinFET technology, the Radeon Pro WX 4100 GPU contains the latest innovations found in the state-of-the-art Polaris GPU architecture.
Planned ISV Certifications
The Radeon Pro certification team is working diligently with our ISV partners to ensure certification on many of the popular applications that are being used in the Design and Manufacturing spaces, making certain that the Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 graphics card is properly supported on key applications so you can have a hassle-free experience.
Quality You Can Trust
Radeon™ Pro WX is the embodiment of innovation and design within the Radeon Technologies Group. Great care is taken into crafting each product to ensure quality and reliability are at the highest of standards.
- Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: AMD Pro WX 4100
- Memory Type: DDR5
- Memory Size: 4GB
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Core Clock: Typical: 1125 MHz
Peak: 1201 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 1024 Stream Processors
- Outputs: 4 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4
4 x MiniDP to DisplayPort adapters included
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Max Digital Resolution: 5120 x 2880
- DirectX Support: DirectX 12
- PSU Requirements: 500W or greater recommended
50W power consumption
- Features: See Overview
- Accessories: 4x mDP-DP adapters
Quick setup manual
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes
- Package Weight: 0.5350 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years