- ASRock Super Alloy
- Intel® Quad-Core Processor J4105 (up to 2.5 GHz)
- Supports DDR4 2133/2400 SO-DIMM
- 1 PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 M.2 (Key E)
- Graphics Output Options: D-Sub, HDMI, DVI-D
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3
- 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding
Supports HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding to provide substantially improved video quality and higher bit depth video experience.
HDMI 4k @60Hz
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
Supports DDR4 SO-DIMMs
Supports the latest DDR4 SO-DIMM memory modules and most extreme memory performance!
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
*Wi-Fi module is not included.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Mini ITX
- Socket: Embedded CPU
- CPU: Intel Quad-Core Processor J4105 (up to 2.5 GHz)
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4 SO-DIMM
- RAM Technology: DDR4 SO-DIMM (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x SODIMM
- RAM Speeds: 2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 8GB
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600: 12 EUs inside (Up to 750MHz)
- Graphics Ports: 1 x VGA
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
- Multi-GPU Support: –
- PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- PCI: –
- Storage: “4 x SATA III
1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230″
- RAID: –
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports: “4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)
4 x USB 2.0 ports (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 2 x PS/2 Mouse
1 x D-Sub
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
1 x Optical SPDIF Out
2 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x RJ-45 LAN Port
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x COM Port
1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker
1 x CPU Fan
1 x Chassis Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x Front Panel Audio
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
- CPU Support: N/A (Integrated CPU)
- Accessories: Quick Installation Guide
2 x SATA Data Cables
1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- Package Type: Retail
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 0.6930 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years