ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics provide sweet spot performance
- Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure.
- Perfectly Matched with ASUS X99 A II motherboards for optimised style and performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- VR-Friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
The Sweet Spot Performance
ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 comes equipped with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure. While exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming. ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 is perfectly matched with your ASUS X99-A II motherboard
Optimised Style and Performance
Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II motherboards
ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics card and X99-A II motherboards share perfectly matching color themes and are ready for Windows 10. ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 is equipped with DirectX 12 to squeeze more graphics performance from the CPU and prevent GPU bottlenecks.
Patented Wing-Blade Fans
Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
A patented wing-blade design that delivers maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at 3X quieter volumes than reference cards.
Auto-Extreme Technology withSuper Alloy Power II
Premium quality and best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
VR-Friendly HDMI Ports
Enjoy immersive virtual reality experience
ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics cards have two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time, so you can enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
Instant gameplay streaming
Now, you can also launch XSplit Gamecaster to bring up the in-game overlay and start streaming or recording your gameplay with the click of a button. You can also try the in-game annotations and video editor features to enhance your game stream experience.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia GTX1060
- Memory Type: DDR5
- Memory Size: 3GB
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Core Clock: GPU Base Clock : 1506 MHz
GPU Boost Clock : 1708 MHz
- Memory Clock: 8008 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 1152 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 1 x DVD-D
2 x HDMI
2 X DisplayPort
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- DirectX Support: DirectX 12
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Cooling: Patented Wing-Blade Fans
- PSU Requirements: 400W or greater recommended
- Connector Requirements: 1 x 6-pin
- Bundled Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 24.2 x 13 x 4.3 cm
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#DVI: Yes
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes
- Package Weight: 1.0700 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years